Friday, January 31, 2014

Oops, I Did It Again...

WiP: Super Secret Projects, Toe-up socks (for me!) - Bicotte & Cie Poisson Tang, Calligraphy Cardigan by Hannah Fettig

So, the whole blogging thing went way off course! I'll definitely be trying harder this next week.

My weekends and life are going to be pretty busy right up until the end of July, though, so please bare with me. We're down to the under 6 month crunch for the wedding! Eeek! (This is an eek of excitement...and slight terror! haha)

Otherwise, we've just been plain busy. Dallas worked a longer shift last week, which means an extra day from home, but then we went to Fernie for the weekend, and I had a downhill skiing lesson, which was fantastic! Tiring, but it turned out way better than I was expecting it to!

Other than that, just at the 9-5, and working on wedding stuff, and generally trying not to go into full-on panic mode quite yet.

What have you all been up to?

Katie =^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment