Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday 2!

WiP: Wedding socks for Dallas, Wedding shawl for me!

Another week gone! And this is what I have to show for it:


These are two-at-a-time toe-up socks for Dallas for the wedding! These are not so glaringly different colours in person; both are very dark, with the toes being navy and the foot being a forest/hunter green. There will be an "I Do" at the top of the sock, along with something extra.

Otherwise, I've been reading LOTS the last little bit, having read both The Great Gatsby and Romeo and Juliet this past weekend...I am also now working on The Catcher in the Rye. I also finished Da Chen's My Last Empress. If you're interested in keeping up with what I'm reading, you can find me on GoodReads!

What are you reading right now? (I'm actually running out of books on my shelf...It's terrifying!)

Katie =^..^=


No comments:

Post a Comment