Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Welcome to April!

WiP: Wedding Socks; Sewing - wedge and box bags

This photos is from yesterday, but the snow really hasn't gone away, but it is sunny now! And we've finally gone from -10 to -3!! (Practically tropical!)

I didn't get much work done this weekend, because it was my bachelorette and my future niece's birthday...And because I stayed up WAY too late reading on all three nights! haha

I did, however, get a chance to work on some wedge bags, which are a new product I will be offering in the shop as soon as I'm able to get some pictures! (I'm using the cat one with the green zipper on the left...It's perfect for Dallas's wedding socks right now!)


I have also gotten a ton of reading done! The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman is the one I stayed up reading on Friday night.


The ones I'm working on right now are Marianna Meyer's Lunar Chronicles, which I'm loving! Very heavy Sailor Moon accents, but that's fine by me.

Anyway. The next few evenings are going to be spent with Dallas, and then I'll for sure get products up by April 9!!

Have a lovely day! 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment